Student Disability Services
- Who We Are
- Appointments and Opening Times
- Blind or partially-sighted students
- Deaf or hard of hearing students
- Students with Asperger Syndrome or other autistic spectrum disorders
- Students with dyslexia or other specific learning difficulties (SpLDs)
- Students with long-term medical conditions
- Students with mental health difficulties
- Students with mobility difficulties
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Disabled Students Allowance
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- SEnIT Suite
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Contact Us
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
How do I access support?
Students with Asperger syndrome or other autistic spectrum conditions should register with Student Disability Services. Make an appointment to come and meet with a Disability Adviser – or come to one of the daily drop-in sessions (Monday to Friday, 2pm-4pm; term-time only).
You will be asked to provide evidence of your Asperger syndrome diagnosis.