Student Disability Services
- Appointments and Contact Details
- Who We Support
- Blind or partially-sighted students
- Deaf or hard of hearing students
- Students with Asperger Syndrome or other autistic spectrum disorders
- Students with dyslexia or other specific learning difficulties (SpLDs)
- Students with long-term medical conditions
- Students with mental health difficulties
- Students with mobility difficulties
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- Disability IT Support
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
- Institute of Education Students
How do I access support?
Students with Asperger syndrome or other autistic spectrum conditions should register with Student Disability Services. Make an appointment to come and meet with a Disability Adviser – or come to one of the drop-in sessions (Mondays & Wednesdays, 2 - 4 pm).
You will be asked to provide evidence of your Asperger syndrome diagnosis.