Good Practice Guides
The guides below contain information for staff regarding good practice for teaching and supporting disabled students.
If you have any specific queries or concerns about a student, or feel that you and your colleagues would benefit from a bespoke workshop, please feel free to contact us.
Departmental Disability Co-ordinators
If you act as the Student Disability Co-ordinator for your department please view the following document for an outline of key activities and responsibilities:
- Mental Health Difficulties (pdf)
- Dyslexia and Dyspraxia (pdf)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (pdf)
- Physical Impairments (pdf)
- Long-term Medical Conditions (pdf)
- Visual Impairments (pdf)
- Hearing Impairments (pdf)
- AD(H)D (pdf)