- An infographic produced by UCLDH and 4Humanities has won an award
- David Ryan (UCL CDIP Archive Studies, 1987) has received an LVO for outstanding service in the New Year's Honours List. He works for the Royal Household as Director of Records.
- A blog by Molly Slight, one of our MA Publishing students, has been published on the Bookseller website.
Recent PhD Completions
- David Biggs "Records management in the English New Towns, 1961-1999" 2007
- Jenny Bunn "Multiple narratives, multiple views: exploring the shift from paper to digital" 2011
- Nai-Cheng Chang "The impact of XML in digital library development" 2006
- Ines Cordeiro "Information technology frameworks in LIS: exploring IT constructs as sources of conceptual alignment" 2006
- Isabel Galina-Russell "The role of non-formal electronic publishing in scholarly communication and publishing" 2009
- Hamid Jamali “Information-seeking behaviour of physicists and astronomers: an intradisciplinary study” 2008
- Segomotso Keakopa "Management of electronic records in southern Africa: challenges and opportunities" 2006
- Helena Korjonen "The dissemination of published and unpublished clinical trial information" 2011
- Karen Limper-Hertz "The bookbindings in the Bibliotheca Grenvilliana"
- David Luyombya "Effective public record keeping in Uganda" 2010
- Nancy McGovern "Digital Preservation and Technology Responsiveness" 2009
- Ernesto Priego "Comic books in the Digital Age" 2011
- You Seung Kim “Freedom and regulation on the Information Superhighway: a study of the Internet content rating system in South Korea” 2005
- Peter Sebina "Freedom of information and records management: a learning curve for Botswana" 2006
- Aida Slavic “The use of UDC as a search engine for the Internet” 2005
- Dimitrios Xanthidis “eCommerce in Greece: from a business and a consumer perspective" 2008
Page last modified on 01 dec 11 16:21