- research aspects of evaluation of public and schools library services
- am module tutor for INSTG034 'Services to Children and Schools'
- contribute some teaching to module INSTG020 'Introduction to management'
Office hours: Available to see UCL students, term-time, without appointment:
- First term: Normally Tuesdays, 13.00-14.00
- Second term: Normally Tuesdays, 13.00-14.00
- Third term: Normally Mondays from 13.00-14.00
- Summer vacation dates will be posted on my office door.
Please note that sometimes I may have to change or cancel dates,
depending on other work commitments. I keep a termly list of drop-in
dates on my office door.
For specific details and adjustments on a term-by-term and vacation basis see Second and Third Term Drop-in
UCL extension: 32630
Direct Line: 020 7679 2630 (non-UK: +44 20 7679 2630)
Fax: 020 7383 0557 (non-UK: +44 20 7383 0557)
Office: Room H1, Hut 34
Address correspondence to:
Mrs L Gildersleeves
Department of Information Studies
University College London
London WC1E 6BT