- An infographic produced by UCLDH and 4Humanities has won an award
- David Ryan (UCL CDIP Archive Studies, 1987) has received an LVO for outstanding service in the New Year's Honours List. He works for the Royal Household as Director of Records.
- A blog by Molly Slight, one of our MA Publishing students, has been published on the Bookseller website.
Andy Dawson's Leisure Interests Page
As you can see my main interests outside working life revolve around chocolate and netball, with a few other things thrown in for diversity. Feel free to share in these delights below with me... All are worthy of your support! :-) First let's get some energy up with some,
- Chocolate heaven courtesy of Godiva
- Not quite in the same league but Cadburys have a tasty new site,
- Join the Chocolate Tasting Club
- Try making your own with some help from the Home Chocolate Factory, or
- Or visit the Spoonful of Sugar Chocolate Blog Archives where you can get recipes, jokes, facts, chat, and drool a lot :-)
Then we could move on to my other consuming passion,
- I have a large, separate (and world-famous?) page of annotated netball resources which you could try,
- Or you can find out more about my own netball club, MNA Allstars,
- Take an international view with IFNA, the International Federation of Netball Associations,
- Or join the ever-growing Netballstuff mailing list...
But I do have a large range of other subsiduary interests too, so try these other
- As a born-again biker :-) I'd encourage you all to sample the joys of the open road.. and Bikesource will let you find anything from a new bike and kit through training to clubs (and even pubs - but no drink driving please!)
- Gather (or contribute!) information on a vast number of movies and stars with the Movie Database.
- Investigate the UK and world American Football scene (via the Vlib Gridiron page - checkout Britball Now for the UK scene)
- Try some Strategy games (via Alan Poulter's excellent page) and see if you qualify as a "grognard"...
- or just tickle your ribs (whatever) with my favourite quotes of the moment.
Of course, if you have any new sources for any of the above, please let me know: All contributions (especially chocolate) gleefully accepted! :-)