Andy Dawson's Leisure Interests Page
As you can see my main interests outside working life revolve around
chocolate and music, with a few other things thrown in for diversity.
Feel free to share in these delights below with me... All are worthy of
your support! :-) First let's get some energy up with some,
- Chocolate heaven courtesy of Godiva
- Not quite in the same league but Cadburys have a tasty new site,
- Join the Chocolate Tasting Club
- Visit the Thorntons Chocolate Inspiration page where you can get choccie ideas and and drool a lot :-)
- Or try making your own with some help from the Ecole Chocolat!
Then we could move on to my other consuming passion,
- I play bass in a couple of bands:
- The Paramount Blues Band (the clue is in the title :) )
- And Decentric, an indie band playing mostly original material.
- If you want to know more about Bass try the Basschat Forum, the "Home of deep discussion" :)
- Or get some advice and tuition from my old tutor and bass guru Phil Mann's secret Bassist Community
- Of course if you thought I meant something different - try this... But... No :)
But I do have a large range of other subsiduary interests too, so try these other
- As a born-again biker :-) I'd encourage you all to sample the joys of the open road.. and The Biker Guide will let you find anything from a new bike and kit through training to clubs (and even pubs - but no drink driving please!)
- Gather (or contribute!) information on a vast number of movies and stars with the
- Investigate the world of American Football scene (via the BBC Sport page)
- Try some Strategy games (via Alan Poulter's excellent page) and see if you qualify as a "grognard"...
- or just tickle your ribs (whatever) with my favourite quotes of the moment.
Of course, if you have any new sources for any of the above, please let me know: All contributions (especially chocolate) gleefully accepted! :-)