Seminar: DAMOS – Database of Mycenaean at Oslo
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:28:15 +0000
Digital Classicist London & Institute of Classical Studies Seminar 2015 Friday July 31 at 16:30 in room G21A, Senate House, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HU Federico Aurora (Oslo): ‘DAMOS – Database of Mycenaean at Oslo’ DĀMOS is an annotated corpus of all the published Mycenaean texts, allowing for a corpus linguistics approach to the study […]Read more...
Seminar: A Collection of Greek Ritual Norms (CGRN)
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:56:50 +0000
Digital Classicist London & Institute of Classical Studies Seminar 2015 Friday July 24 at 16:30 in room G21A, Senate House, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HU Saskia Peels (Liège): ‘A Collection of Greek Ritual Norms Project (CGRN)’ This talk presents the project A Collection of Greek Ritual Norms, abbreviated CGRN (University of Liège). The CGRN is […]Read more...
- Ulrich Tiedau is Senior Lecturer in Modern Low Countries History and Society at UCL Dutch and an Associate Director of the UCL Centre for Digital Humanities. He has worked on and across the borders of humanities and modern communication and information technologies for most of his professional life.
- Claire Warwick is Professor of Digital Humanities at UCL Department of Information Studies and Co-Director of the UCL Centre for Digital Humanities. Her research is on the use of digital resources in the humanities, especially electronic texts and digital libraries, and on reading in physical and digital environments.
- Simon Mahony is Teaching Fellow in Digital Humanities at the UCL Centre for Digital Humanities and Programme Director of the MA/MSc in Digital Humanities. His research interests are in the application of new technologies to the study of the ancient world, using new web-based mechanisms and digital resources to build and sustain learning communities, collaborative and innovative working. He is also active in the field of distance learning and a member of the University of London’s Centre for Distance Education.
- Rudolf Ammann is a PhD student at the UCL Centre for Digital Humanities.
- Irish Sirmons, Summer intern, is a student on the MSc Information Science programme at UCL Department of Information Studies.
Illustration: (CC) Attr. 2.0 K. Sandberg
| | |
The release of these resources has been supported by the Higher Education Academy/JISC Open Educational Resources programme.