SMKE workshop: Social Media and the Museum
Thu, 16 May 2013 15:55:55 +0000
Thursday 6th June, 9:30am-5:00pm Room G31, Foster Court As part of the Social Media Knowledge Exchange (SMKE), UCL, together with its project partners, is hosting a one day workshop on 6th June on the theme: Social Media and the Museum. General workshop theme: how social media is changing museum practice and visitor experience; how social media can be [...]Read more...
Reference cultures in Europe – Major European research grant awarded
Tue, 07 May 2013 15:43:08 +0000
How did the large and cultural powerful countries Britain, France, and Germany influence public debates in smaller countries like the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg? Cultural historians and digital humanists at UCL and the universities of Utrecht and Trier will address this question in the new research project Asymmetrical Encounters: E-Humanity Approaches to Reference Cultures in Europe, 1815–1992‘ [...]Read more...
Posters and leaflets
- 24 Jan 2012: UCLDH poster for Claire Warwick's inaugural lecture (SVG · PDF)
- 20 Jan 2012: Infographic: Quantifying Digital Humanities (blog post · bitmaps · vector-based PDF)
- 21 Sep 2010: MA/MSc leaflet (PDF) and MA/MSc poster (PDF, A3 Portrait: 297 x 420 mm) [write-up]
- 29 Apr 2010: UCLDH Bar (PDF, A0 Portrait: 841 x 1189 mm)
- 12 May 2010: Launch folder and launch insert (PDF, A4 Portrait)
- 5 May 2010: Mini Posters, also available as: UCL Centre for Digital Humanities Promotional Adverts (graphics set)
- 16 Dec 2009: Season's Greetings (PDF, A4 Portrait: 210 x 297 mm)