New Project – MiCLUES
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:52:29 +0000
We recently started a project called MiCLUES to develop dynamic smartphone-based visitor guidance algorithms and software for the Royal College of Music Museum of Instruments. The aim is to enable visitors to make better use of the combined physical and digital collections and to chart both curated and personalised paths through the museum. The project [...]Read more...
AHRC Big Data Project – Digital Music Lab
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:44:13 +0000
We recently started a new project in the area of big music data. Digital Music Lab – Analysing Big Music Data is an AHRC project funded under the Big Data call of the Digital Transformations in the Arts and Humanities Theme. Our goal is to develop research methods and software infrastructure for exploring and analysing [...]Read more...
Posters and leaflets
- 24 Jan 2012: UCLDH poster for Claire Warwick's inaugural lecture (SVG · PDF)
- 20 Jan 2012: Infographic: Quantifying Digital Humanities (blog post · bitmaps · vector-based PDF)
- 21 Sep 2010: MA/MSc leaflet (PDF) and MA/MSc poster (PDF, A3 Portrait: 297 x 420 mm) [write-up]
- 29 Apr 2010: UCLDH Bar (PDF, A0 Portrait: 841 x 1189 mm)
- 12 May 2010: Launch folder and launch insert (PDF, A4 Portrait)
- 5 May 2010: Mini Posters, also available as: UCL Centre for Digital Humanities Promotional Adverts (graphics set)
- 16 Dec 2009: Season's Greetings (PDF, A4 Portrait: 210 x 297 mm)