The UCL Laptop Orchestra (UCLOrk)
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:16:14 +0000
At the UCL DigiFest 2014 (ucldigifest.org), the Music Systems Engineering Research Team led by Dr Nicolas Gold (UCL Computer Science/UCLDH) ran a 1.5hr session for people interested in digital music. Participants learned about building digital instruments using the Pure Data programming language, explored the sonic possibilities of synthesised sounds, and then came together as a […]Read more...
Digital Classicist seminar
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:37:20 +0000
For our final seminar of this series we have four students from King’s and UCL presenting their current research (including one from the current UCLDH cohort). Digital Classicist London & Institute of Classical Studies Seminar 2014 Friday August 15th in room G37, Senate House, Malet Street, WC1E 7HU Wilma Stefani (Masters, King’s College London) ‘Online […]Read more...
Posters and leaflets
- 24 Jan 2012: UCLDH poster for Claire Warwick's inaugural lecture (SVG · PDF)
- 20 Jan 2012: Infographic: Quantifying Digital Humanities (blog post · bitmaps · vector-based PDF)
- 21 Sep 2010: MA/MSc leaflet (PDF) and MA/MSc poster (PDF, A3 Portrait: 297 x 420 mm) [write-up]
- 29 Apr 2010: UCLDH Bar (PDF, A0 Portrait: 841 x 1189 mm)
- 12 May 2010: Launch folder and launch insert (PDF, A4 Portrait)
- 5 May 2010: Mini Posters, also available as: UCL Centre for Digital Humanities Promotional Adverts (graphics set)
- 16 Dec 2009: Season's Greetings (PDF, A4 Portrait: 210 x 297 mm)