Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information initial report open to public comment
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:54:59 +0000
For the last year I’ve been co-chairing an ICANN working group on Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information, an issue which will arise once the current ASCII-based Whois directory of domain name contacts is replaced by a system allowing domain name holders to input data in their own languages and scripts. Yesterday was the big […]Read more...
The UCL Laptop Orchestra (UCLOrk)
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:16:14 +0000
At the UCL DigiFest 2014 (ucldigifest.org), the Music Systems Engineering Research Team led by Dr Nicolas Gold (UCL Computer Science/UCLDH) ran a 1.5hr session for people interested in digital music. Participants learned about building digital instruments using the Pure Data programming language, explored the sonic possibilities of synthesised sounds, and then came together as a […]Read more...
Posters and leaflets
- 24 Jan 2012: UCLDH poster for Claire Warwick's inaugural lecture (SVG · PDF)
- 20 Jan 2012: Infographic: Quantifying Digital Humanities (blog post · bitmaps · vector-based PDF)
- 21 Sep 2010: MA/MSc leaflet (PDF) and MA/MSc poster (PDF, A3 Portrait: 297 x 420 mm) [write-up]
- 29 Apr 2010: UCLDH Bar (PDF, A0 Portrait: 841 x 1189 mm)
- 12 May 2010: Launch folder and launch insert (PDF, A4 Portrait)
- 5 May 2010: Mini Posters, also available as: UCL Centre for Digital Humanities Promotional Adverts (graphics set)
- 16 Dec 2009: Season's Greetings (PDF, A4 Portrait: 210 x 297 mm)