5 things we’ve learned about Digital Humanities in the last 5 years
Sun, 24 May 2015 14:51:13 +0000
At the end of May, 2015, it will be exactly five years since the formal launch of UCL Centre for Digital Humanities. Our mission is “is to champion, catalyse, promote, facilitate, undertake, advise and publicise activities in Digital Humanities (with as wide an interpretation of that phrase as possible) throughout the founding Faculties and UCL, […]Read more...
This week: UCL Laptop Orchestra (UCLOrk) at the UCL Festival of the Arts
Mon, 18 May 2015 11:27:55 +0000
The UCL Laptop Orchestra (UCLOrk) is performing this week on Wednesday 20th May at 1pm in the Quad Events Space as part of the UCL Festival of the Arts. The one-hour lunchtime session will comprise a lecture/recital on the history and practice of laptop orchestras, combined with performances of three pieces written by members of […]Read more...
This page collects a number of photos and video clips relating to UCLDH people:
- 12 Mar 2012: Ulrich Tiedau, Claire Warwick and David Beavan. Also: cake.
- 7 Mar 2012: Claire Ross talking about digital user engagement with Imperial War Museum content
- Mar 2012: The Vision After the Sermon: Establishing an institutional digital humanities presence, half-hour lecture by Melissa Terras (Video)
- 24 Jan 2012: Claire Warwick's inaugural lecture. Photos: Claire, Claire, Claire, Melissa, tech support
- 17 Mar 2011: UCL Lunchtime Lecture by Claire Warwick: Great 2 meet u IRL :-) Twitter and digital identity (video)
- 21 Sep 2010: Decoding Digital Humanities session (photo set)
- 10 Jul 2010: Melissa Terras, Keynote address at Digital Humanities conference 2010 (photo set)
- 10 Jul 2010: Melissa Terras, Keynote address at Digital Humanities conference 2010 (video)
- 20 May 2010: sightings of people in UCLDH t-shirts: one, two, three, four, five (photos) [source]
- 20 May 2010: UCLDH launch (photo set)
- 20 May 2010: UCLDH launch (slide show)
- 20 May 2010: Claire Warwick on the roof of UCL (photo)
- 23 Apr 2010: Claire Warwick (photo set)
- 9 Apr 2010: Claire Ross models UCLDH shirt (photo)
- Feb 2010: UCLDH Internal Launch (photo set)
- Jan 2010: Anne Welsh (photo set)