Seminar: Papyrology and Linguistic Annotation: How can we make TEI EpiDoc XML corpus and Treebanking work together?
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:11:21 +0000
Details of this week’s Digital Classicist seminar follow: Digital Classicist London & Institute of Classical Studies Seminar 2014 Marja Vierros (Helsinki) ‘Papyrology and Linguistic Annotation: How can we make TEI EpiDoc XML corpus and Treebanking work together?’ Friday July 25 at 16:30 in room G35, Senate House, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HU Greek documentary papyri [...]Read more...
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:46:41 +0000
I attended ICANN‘s 50th meeting which was held in London recently and brought together 3,400 international stakeholders from government, business, civil society, technical organizations and research institutions to discuss the development of the Internet’s addressing system. It was ICANN’S largest ever meeting by far. Over 300 of the new generic Top Level Domains for which [...]Read more...
This page collects a number of photos and video clips relating to UCLDH people:
- 12 Mar 2012: Ulrich Tiedau, Claire Warwick and David Beavan. Also: cake.
- 7 Mar 2012: Claire Ross talking about digital user engagement with Imperial War Museum content
- Mar 2012: The Vision After the Sermon: Establishing an institutional digital humanities presence, half-hour lecture by Melissa Terras (Video)
- 24 Jan 2012: Claire Warwick's inaugural lecture. Photos: Claire, Claire, Claire, Melissa, tech support
- 17 Mar 2011: UCL Lunchtime Lecture by Claire Warwick: Great 2 meet u IRL :-) Twitter and digital identity (video)
- 21 Sep 2010: Decoding Digital Humanities session (photo set)
- 10 Jul 2010: Melissa Terras, Keynote address at Digital Humanities conference 2010 (photo set)
- 10 Jul 2010: Melissa Terras, Keynote address at Digital Humanities conference 2010 (video)
- 20 May 2010: sightings of people in UCLDH t-shirts: one, two, three, four, five (photos) [source]
- 20 May 2010: UCLDH launch (photo set)
- 20 May 2010: UCLDH launch (slide show)
- 20 May 2010: Claire Warwick on the roof of UCL (photo)
- 23 Apr 2010: Claire Warwick (photo set)
- 9 Apr 2010: Claire Ross models UCLDH shirt (photo)
- Feb 2010: UCLDH Internal Launch (photo set)
- Jan 2010: Anne Welsh (photo set)