Join Historypin and UCLDH to geo-tag artworks from the Imperial War Museums’ First World War art collection.
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:53:57 +0000
Historypin is setting up shop in one of the UCL cluster rooms and asking anyone who is interested in crowdsourcing to help with geo-tag 100s of paintings around the globe. 17:30 Wednesday 26th February B29, Foster Court We have been given access to the Imperial War Museums’ astounding First World War art collection. We need [...]Read more...
MLA Convention 2014, Chicago
Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:12:37 +0000
by Kelli Massa The MLA (Modern Language Association) Convention was held in Chicago, Illinois, USA from 8 January to 12 January 2014, just days after the first wave of the polar vortex struck North America freezing the shores of Lake Michigan. I attended the convention on behalf of UCLDH to [...]Read more...
UCLDH Research Projects
UCL Centre for Digital Humanities has a diverse Digital Humanities project portfolio, showing a wide-ranging technological engagement across the Arts, Humanities and Cultural Heritage sectors.
UCLDH is directly involved in a range of projects at varying scales, and with numerous collaborators. The Centre also supports and guides a number of associated endeavours across UCL and with external partners. To discuss potential new research opportunities please contact the UCLDH Research Manager, David Beavan.
Digital Humanities Research Projects
Additional Digital Humanities Research Projects
- Assyrian Empire Builders
- Bentham Project
- CELM: Catalogue of English Literary Manuscripts 1450-1700
- eSAD: e-Science and Ancient Documents
- Humanities Information Practices
- LAIRAH: Log analysis of Internet Resources in the Arts and Humanities
- Livingstone Online
- Open Learning Environment for Early Modern Low Countries History
- Physical Science Information Practices
- ReACH: Researching e-Science Analysis of Census Holding
- UCIS: User Centred Interactive Search with Digital Libraries
- VERA: Virtual Environments for Research in Archaeology