Digital Classicist seminar: Retracing Theban Witness Networks in Demotic Contracts
Mon, 07 Jul 2014 10:04:24 +0000
Digital Classicist London & Institute of Classical Studies Seminar 2014 Silke Vanbeselaere (Leuven) ‘Retracing Theban Witness Networks in Demotic Contracts’ Friday July 11 at 16:30 in room G37, Senate House, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HU This paper focuses on the presence of witnesses in Demotic contracts from Ptolemaic Thebes. It investigates the interpersonal links between [...]Read more...
Seminar: The Europeana network of Ancient Greek and Latin Epigraphy (EAGLE) and Linked Open Data
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:37:19 +0000
This week’s Digital Classicist London & Institute of Classical Studies Seminar:Pietro Liuzzo (Heidelberg) ‘The Europeana network of Ancient Greek and Latin Epigraphy (EAGLE) and Linked Open Data’. Friday July 4th at 16:30 in room 102 (Athlone), Senate House, Malet Street, WC1E 7HU The Europeana network of Ancient Greek and Latin Epigraphy aims to provide historians [...]Read more...
UCLDH Research Projects
UCL Centre for Digital Humanities has a diverse Digital Humanities project portfolio, showing a wide-ranging technological engagement across the Arts, Humanities and Cultural Heritage sectors.
UCLDH is directly involved in a range of projects at varying scales, and with numerous collaborators. The Centre also supports and guides a number of associated endeavours across UCL and with external partners. To discuss potential new research opportunities please contact the UCLDH Research Manager, David Beavan.
Digital Humanities Research Projects
Additional Digital Humanities Research Projects
- Assyrian Empire Builders
- Bentham Project
- CELM: Catalogue of English Literary Manuscripts 1450-1700
- eSAD: e-Science and Ancient Documents
- Humanities Information Practices
- LAIRAH: Log analysis of Internet Resources in the Arts and Humanities
- Livingstone Online
- Open Learning Environment for Early Modern Low Countries History
- Physical Science Information Practices
- ReACH: Researching e-Science Analysis of Census Holding
- UCIS: User Centred Interactive Search with Digital Libraries
- VERA: Virtual Environments for Research in Archaeology