Digital Classicist seminar
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:37:20 +0000
For our final seminar of this series we have four students from King’s and UCL presenting their current research (including one from the current UCLDH cohort). Digital Classicist London & Institute of Classical Studies Seminar 2014 Friday August 15th in room G37, Senate House, Malet Street, WC1E 7HU Wilma Stefani (Masters, King’s College London) ‘Online […]Read more...
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:37:03 +0000
Details of this week’s Digital Classicist seminar: Digital Classicist London & Institute of Classical Studies Seminar 2014 Sebastian Rahtz (Oxford) & Gabriel Bodard (King’s College London) Standards for Networking Ancient Prosopographies: Data and Relations in Greco-Roman Names (SNAP:DRGN) Friday August 1st in room G37, Senate House, Malet Street, WC1E 7HU SNAP:DRGN (snapdrgn.net) is an AHRC-funded […]Read more...
UCLDH Research Projects
UCL Centre for Digital Humanities has a diverse Digital Humanities project portfolio, showing a wide-ranging technological engagement across the Arts, Humanities and Cultural Heritage sectors.
UCLDH is directly involved in a range of projects at varying scales, and with numerous collaborators. The Centre also supports and guides a number of associated endeavours across UCL and with external partners. To discuss potential new research opportunities please contact the UCLDH Research Manager, David Beavan.
Digital Humanities Research Projects
Additional Digital Humanities Research Projects
- Assyrian Empire Builders
- Bentham Project
- CELM: Catalogue of English Literary Manuscripts 1450-1700
- eSAD: e-Science and Ancient Documents
- Humanities Information Practices
- LAIRAH: Log analysis of Internet Resources in the Arts and Humanities
- Livingstone Online
- Open Learning Environment for Early Modern Low Countries History
- Physical Science Information Practices
- ReACH: Researching e-Science Analysis of Census Holding
- UCIS: User Centred Interactive Search with Digital Libraries
- VERA: Virtual Environments for Research in Archaeology