Upcoming talks in the UCLDH Seminar Series
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:30:15 +0000
We have some great talks coming up this term as part of our seminar series. Please do join us, all welcome! Registration is required. Wednesday 28th January 2015 5.30pm, G31 Foster Court Professor Jane Winters, Institute of Historical Research: Big data for humanities research: from digging into the parliamentary record to exploring the UK Web […]Read more...
Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information initial report open to public comment
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:54:59 +0000
For the last year I’ve been co-chairing an ICANN working group on Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information, an issue which will arise once the current ASCII-based Whois directory of domain name contacts is replaced by a system allowing domain name holders to input data in their own languages and scripts. Yesterday was the big […]Read more...
UCLDH Research Projects
UCL Centre for Digital Humanities has a diverse Digital Humanities project portfolio, showing a wide-ranging technological engagement across the Arts, Humanities and Cultural Heritage sectors.
UCLDH is directly involved in a range of projects at varying scales, and with numerous collaborators. The Centre also supports and guides a number of associated endeavours across UCL and with external partners. To discuss potential new research opportunities please contact the UCLDH Research Manager, David Beavan.
Digital Humanities Research Projects
Additional Digital Humanities Research Projects
- Assyrian Empire Builders
- Bentham Project
- CELM: Catalogue of English Literary Manuscripts 1450-1700
- eSAD: e-Science and Ancient Documents
- Humanities Information Practices
- LAIRAH: Log analysis of Internet Resources in the Arts and Humanities
- Livingstone Online
- Open Learning Environment for Early Modern Low Countries History
- Physical Science Information Practices
- ReACH: Researching e-Science Analysis of Census Holding
- UCIS: User Centred Interactive Search with Digital Libraries
- VERA: Virtual Environments for Research in Archaeology