SMKE workshop: Social Media and the Museum
Thu, 16 May 2013 15:55:55 +0000
Thursday 6th June, 9:30am-5:00pm Room G31, Foster Court As part of the Social Media Knowledge Exchange (SMKE), UCL, together with its project partners, is hosting a one day workshop on 6th June on the theme: Social Media and the Museum. General workshop theme: how social media is changing museum practice and visitor experience; how social media can be [...]Read more...
Reference cultures in Europe – Major European research grant awarded
Tue, 07 May 2013 15:43:08 +0000
How did the large and cultural powerful countries Britain, France, and Germany influence public debates in smaller countries like the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg? Cultural historians and digital humanists at UCL and the universities of Utrecht and Trier will address this question in the new research project Asymmetrical Encounters: E-Humanity Approaches to Reference Cultures in Europe, 1815–1992‘ [...]Read more...
UCLDH Research Projects
The diverse Digital Humanities project portfolio of UCLDH shows the wide-ranging technological engagement across the Arts, Humanities and Cultural Heritage sectors. UCLDH is directly involved in a range of projects at varying scales, and with numerous collaborators. The Centre also supports and guides a number of associated endeavours across UCL and with external partners. To discuss potential new research opportunities please contact the UCLDH Research Manager, David Beavan.
Digital Humanities Research Projects
Additional Digital Humanities Research Projects
- Assyrian Empire Builders
- Bentham Project
- CELM: Catalogue of English Literary Manuscripts 1450-1700
- eSAD: e-Science and Ancient Documents
- Humanities Information Practices
- LAIRAH: Log analysis of Internet Resources in the Arts and Humanities
- Livingstone Online
- Open Learning Environment for Early Modern Low Countries History
- Physical Science Information Practices
- ReACH: Researching e-Science Analysis of Census Holding
- UCIS: User Centred Interactive Search with Digital Libraries
- VERA: Virtual Environments for Research in Archaeology