Communications and Marketing
The UCL Communications and Marketing office maintains and develops the reputation and profile of the university as a world-leading organisation and as an aspirational choice as a study destination.
- Affiliate student recruitment
- Advice on affiliate student recruitment.
- Brand and visual identity
- Help implementing UCL's visual identity guidelines.
- Corporate and public events
- Support in organising events for key target audiences.
- Corporate design
- Support with design, branding and production.
- Design and print: degree programmes
- Guidance on promoting UCL degree programmes.
- Digital marketing
- Using digital media to engage with prospective students.
- Writing and editing corporate print and digital publications.
- Graduate marketing
- Guidance for departments on promoting graduate (taught or research) programmes.
- Internal communications for staff
- Support in communicating effectively with all UCL staff.
- International student recruitment
- Helping to recruit international students to UCL.
- International student recruitment strategy
- Analysis of the international student recruitment environment in which UCL operates.
- Market research
- Research into UCL's different prospective student markets.
- Media relations
- Promoting UCL throughout the global media and connecting journalists to academics.
- Print and online prospectus
and maintaining student recruitment publications: undergraduate
prospectus, graduate prospectus and the study abroad guide.
- Social media
- Management of central UCL social media accounts.
- Social media: international
- Management of social media accounts to engage with international audiences.
- Student communications
- Internal communications targeting students.
- Summer School recruitment
- Enabling undergraduate students from around the world to undertake a range of courses.
- UK undergraduate recruitment
- Helping to recruit undergraduate students to UCL.
- Video and audio: student recruitment
- Providing help creating video content to promote programmes or services to prospective students.
- Video and audio: research, UCL life
- Creating video and audio stories to showcase UCL's excellence, values and distinctiveness.
- Management of certain central UCL websites.