- About the Course
- Applying to the Course
- International Applicants
- Teaching Programme
- Placement Set-Up, Schedule and Charts
- Placement Monitoring and Paperwork
- Trainee Research
- Trainee Development and Support
- Workshops & Conferences
- Contact Us
There are a number of forms and protocols that are relevant to different aspects of the course - these can be found within the relevant tab
- Supervisor feedback form-standard version
- Supervisor feedback form - for midpoint of a 1 year placement
- Feedback form for supervisors who are not main supervisor
- Interim feedback form for third year trainees nearing the end of the course
- Trainee feedback form
- Form for recording concerns about trainees on placement
Here are some forms related to the Major Research Project. For guidance on which ones to use and how to complete them, please consult the relevant course document, e.g. the Research Governance Checklist. Note that some forms cannot be listed here, either because they need to be completed online on a separate website, or because there's no electronic version available.
Progress review forms
Prior to submission
Intake 2013/Intake 14
Please use the below as appropriate:
Please use the below form for recording your AL:
- Preliminary thesis report form
- Joint thesis report form
Any circumstances likely to affect examination performance should be notified in writing, with appropriate supporting documentation, and submitted no later than one week after the end of the examination period in question. These circumstances will be considered in strict confidence.
Circumstances which have already been brought to the attention of the Board of Examiners and for which allowance has already been made (eg extra time allowed because of dyslexia, extension of deadline for coursework) should not be notified in this way. The examiners will be aware of these circumstances, but any circumstances which might affect examination performance can be taken into account only once for each diet of examinations.
Please complete the form below and submit to Tony Roth. Trainees should retain a copy of all documentation.
Page last modified on 01 oct 13 11:45