- About the Course
- Applying to the Course
- International Applicants
- Teaching Programme
- Placement Set-Up, Schedule and Charts
- Placement Monitoring and Paperwork
- Trainee Research
- Trainee Development and Support
- Workshops & Conferences
- Contact Us
Workshops and Conferences
The Course offers a regular programme of supervision workshops, along with termly conferences that supervisors can attend. Our aim is to support their role as supervisors and clinical practitioners.
DClinPsy Conferences in the Heart of London
At the end of each term the Course holds a conference on major topics of current clinical and professional interest. Conferences are attended by trainees, supervisors and UCL Staff. They aim to foster the links between the Course and supervisors in the region by supporting continuing professional development.
Will be on Friday 16th December 2016 2pm -5pm. Details to follow shortly.
- Beyond Tokenism: Fostering Meaningful Collaboration between Service Users and Professional in Research and Clinical Practice (March 2016)
- Clinical Psychology and Dementia (December 2015)
- The Experience and Psychological Consequences of Detention in Secure Environments (27th March 2015)
- Young People Online - Risks & Resilience (12th December 2014)
- Clinical Psychology: Making a Difference (27th June 2014)
- Mentalisation-Based Treatments for Children & Young People (28th March 2014)
(13th December 2013)
UCL, Royal Holloway University of London and UEL run a joint programme of free workshops for supervisors of Clinical Psychology trainees. Details can be found in the following link:
Page last modified on 31 aug 16 11:44