Information for poster presenters
- Posters may be a maximum of 841 mm wide x 1189 mm tall (i.e. A0 portrait). Smaller sizes (e.g. A1 portrait) are of course fine as well. Please bring a supply of Velcro fastening pads. We will supply some, but they may not be enough for all of the posters.
- UCL Creative Media Services offers a poster printing service - for more information including costs, see http://www.ucl.ac.uk/isd/common/creative_services/design/illustration_poster. Note that July is a very busy time for poster printing so you are encouraged to contact them as soon as possible if you wish to use this service (firstname.lastname@example.org), to check for availability and timescales.
- Please put up your poster before 09.30 on the day assigned for your poster. Boards (in the Cloisters and Jeremy Bentham Room) will be numbered – please check your number at the Registration desk or on signs provided. It is preferred that you leave your poster up all day on the day you have been assigned, so that conference participants can view the posters whenever they wish to take a break from the talks, as well as during the poster session you have been assigned in the programme.
- There will be (shared) small tables next to poster boards. Also, if you wish to provide leaflets etc you can attach a folder to your board.
- We cannot guarantee availability of power sockets near each poster board.
- At least one author must be present at the poster session.
- TISLR 11 is proud of fostering a “deaf-friendly” environment. Please remember to face all individuals in the immediate vicinity when you are discussing your poster, regardless of the language being used.
- Both BSL and ASL interpreters are available at the conference, and during the poster sessions interpreters will be circulating in the poster rooms. Please feel free to call on one of them if you would like interpreting assistance.
- Please take your poster down before 19.00 on the day assigned to your poster.
Page last modified on 28 jun 13 15:19
Sorry, this Silva Document is not viewable.