DCAL Roadshow 2011
What's involved in sign language research?
What has DCAL found about Deaf people?
To find out, come to the DCAL Roadshow!
The DCAL Roadshow 2011 was held in six cities around the UK (Birmingham, Belfast, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester, and Newcastle) and included presentations in BSL by Deaf and hearing researchers on different areas in sign language research. These events were funded under the UCL Beacons for Public Engagement
Programme, and were supported by the ESRC-funded British Sign Language
Corpus Project at DCAL.
The following events took place:
- Birmingham, Saturday 19th March, 12:00-5:00pm
- Glasgow, Saturday 9th April, 12:00-5:00pm
- Newcastle, Saturday 7th May, 12:00-5:00pm
- Manchester, Saturday 28th May, 12:00-5:00pm
- Belfast, Saturday 25th June, 12:00-5:00pm
- Bristol, Saturday 9th July, 12:00-5:00pm
Page last modified on 14 may 12 17:00