- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The M.J. Youhotsky Memorial Prize
Founded in memory of Michael John Youhotsky, a gifted Russian interpretor who believed in the value of international contacts through the knowledge of languages.
- A prize known as the M. J. Youhotsky Memorial Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The prize is awarded on the recommendation of the Director of the School of Slavonic and East European Studies.
- The prize is awarded to a 2nd year undergraduate student of Russian who achieves the best overall performance in examinations in Russian subjects.
- The value of the prize is £120.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the School’s Programme Coordinator for Languages and Culture and the Chair of the Board of Examiners.
- The Award shall be announced in the summer.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations should it become necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources of the fund.
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 05 jul 13 10:30