- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Rob Hudson Memorial Prize
Founded in memory of Rob Hudson, former student of French and Russian at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies from 1991 to 1995.
- A prize known as the Rob Hudson Memorial Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The prize is awarded on the recommendation of the Director of the School of Slavonic and East European Studies.
- The prize is awarded to a 1st year undergraduate student on a language-based degree who has shown excellence in the study of any language at the School, having had no prior knowledge of that language.
- The total value of the prize is £100. In some years the prize may be shared between two students. Each recipient shall also receive a biography of Rob Hudson together with a bookplate in his memory.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the School’s Programme Coordinator for Languages and Culture and the Chair of the Board of Examiners.
- The Award shall be announced in the summer.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations should it become necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources of the fund.
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 05 jul 13 10:27