- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The László Péter Memorial Prize
Instituted by a donation from Professor Martyn Rady in honour of the memory of Professor Lászlo Péter (1929-2008), who taught Hungarian history at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies from 1963 to 1994.
- A prize known as the Lászlo Péter Memorial Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The prize is awarded on the recommendation of the Director of the School of Slavonic and East European Studies.
- The prize is awarded to an undergraduate student who displays the best overall performance on the ‘History of European Political Ideas’ course or in a Final-year Dissertation on a topic in the history of political ideas.
- The value of the prize is £30.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the School’s Programme Coordinator for Politics, the course tutor, and the Chair of the Board of Examiners.
- The Award shall be announced in the summer.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations should it become necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources of the fund.
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
- The prize is open to the contribution of other donors.
Page last modified on 05 jul 13 10:38