Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Harold Speight Prize in Economics
Founded in 1986 by the will of Mr Harold Speight, student at the College 1935-38 and who graduated in 1938
- The Harold Speight Prize in economics may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the student presenting
the best papers in the final
examinations for a bachelors degree in the field generally
comprising the subject `Economics'.
- The value of the award is about £1000.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Economics.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:37 by Registry Web