- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Harold Speight Fund
Founded in 1986 under the will of Mr Harold Speight, student at the College 1935-1938 and who graduated in 1938
- The Council makes grants from time to time from the
- The grants are made on the recommendation of the Head of the
- The annual amount available for grants may fluctuate
from year to year but
will be in the region of£1,800.
- Candidates for grants must be students in the Department of
are applying themselves conscientiously to their studies, and are in
financial assistance to enable them to continue in attendance at the
- Candidates must give full information of their financial
the Head of the Department of Economics.
- The Head of the Department of Economics may, if s/he thinks
fit, require a
candidate to undertake to repay the grant within a stated period.
- In all other respects the Regulations as to Bursary and Loan Funds apply.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:35