Attention Students: Read more about planned strike action on the 3rd December 2013.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Seton Lloyd Memorial Prize
Founded in memory of Professor Seton Lloyd who died in 1996 and was Professor of Western Asiatic Archaeology from 1962 to 1969
- A Prize known as the Seton Lloyd Memorial Prize may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the Grants
Sub-Committee of the Institute of Archaeology.
- The Prize is awarded for undergraduate
or postgraduate research in Western
- The value of the Prize is £340.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:30 by Registry Web