- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Seton Lloyd Memorial Prize
Founded in memory of Professor Seton Lloyd who died in 1996 and was Professor of Western Asiatic Archaeology from 1962 to 1969
- A Prize known as the Seton Lloyd Memorial Prize may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the Grants
Sub-Committee of the Institute of Archaeology.
- The Prize is awarded for undergraduate
or postgraduate research in Western
- The value of the Prize is £340.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:30