- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Joel Hurstfield Prize
Funded in 1982 by Mrs Betty Hurstfield in memory of her husband, Professor J. Hurstfield, D.LIT., Professor of Modern History at the College from 1959 to 1962 and Astor Professor of English History, 1962-79
- The Joel Hurstfield Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to a first or second year student
of the College who
has attended essay classes which are connected with a main paper
Medieval Archaeology or Classical Archaeology.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary. The qualifications of candidates are
by the Head of the Department of History.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:45