Roy Hodson Prize
Founded in 1994 by F R Hodson, Professor of European Prehistory at the Institute of Archaeology from 1973 to 1993, and anonymous donations
- The prize known as the Roy Hodson Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the BA/BSc
Board of Examiners of the Institute of Archaeology.
- The Prize is awarded for the best final-year undergraduate
- The value of the Prize is £50.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:29 by Registry Web