Ron Cooke Prize in Physical Geography
Founded in 1999 by Peter Wood in honour of Professor Ron Cooke
- A prize known as the Professor Ron Cooke Prize in Physical
Geography may be
awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social and Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the student producing the best final
dissertation in Physical Geography.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Geography.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:39