- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Georgette Donchin Memorial Prize
Founded by Dr Georgette Donchin, a former Reader and Head of Department at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies. Dr Donchin worked in the Russian Department from 1960 to 1984.
- A prize known as the Georgette Donchin Memorial Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The prize is awarded on the recommendation of the Director of the School of Slavonic and East European Studies.
- The prize is awarded to the 2nd year undergraduate student who displays the best performance on the courses ‘Identities in Nineteenth-Century Russian Literature’ or ‘The Petersburg 'Text' in Russian Literature and Culture’ (replacing 'Russian Literature in the Nineteenth Century' from 2013-14).
- The value of the prize is £30.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the School’s Programme Coordinator for Languages and Culture and the Chair of the Board of Examiners.
- The Award shall be announced in the summer.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations should it become necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources of the fund.
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 05 jul 13 10:23