Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Whittet and Edith Pechey Phipson Prizes in Mechanisms of Drugs Action
The Whittet Prize was founded at University College Hospital Medical School in memory by Dr T.D. Whittet. Edith Pechey Phipson Prize was founded at the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation
of the Board of
Examiners in Life Sciences (Medical).
- The Prize is awarded to the student who shows the
proficiency in the Mechanisms of Drugs Action module in Year 2 of
- The value of the Prize £100. The award will
be accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:18 by Registry Web