Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Dr Christopher Whiteside Fund
The Dr Christopher Whiteside Fund was founded in 1975 by Mr and Mrs J. R. Whiteside in memory of their son, a student at University College School of Medicine from 1970-1973
- Awards from a Fund known as the Dr Christopher Whiteside Fund
may be made as
and when needed.
- Awards are made by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- Awards are made to assist undergraduate clinical medical
students to travel
to their homes or to contribute to their expenses on short holidays.
- Awards made to any one student in any period of six
months may be £35 or any
larger amount at the discretion of the Dean.
- Applications may be made at any time on forms obtainable
from the Faculty
- Awards are subject to the provisions
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:25