- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Dr Christopher Whiteside Fund
The Dr Christopher Whiteside Fund was founded in 1975 by Mr and Mrs J. R. Whiteside in memory of their son, a student at University College School of Medicine from 1970-1973
- Awards from a Fund known as the Dr Christopher Whiteside Fund
may be made as
and when needed.
- Awards are made by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- Awards are made to assist undergraduate clinical medical
students to travel
to their homes or to contribute to their expenses on short holidays.
- Awards made to any one student in any period of six
months may be £35 or any
larger amount at the discretion of the Dean.
- Applications may be made at any time on forms obtainable
from the Faculty
- Awards are subject to the provisions
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:25