The Wellcome and College Prizes in Endocrine Systems
The Wellcome Prize was established at University College Hospital Medical School by the Wellcome Trust for Medical Research
- Two awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Board of
Examiners in Life Sciences (Medical).
- The Prizes are awarded to the two students who
show the greatest proficiency
in the Endocrine Systems module in Year 2 of the MBBS course.
- The value of the First Prize is £100 and the Second Prize £75.
will be accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:17 by Registry Web