Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
University College Hospital Old Students' Association Student Hardship Fund
Founded in 1987 by the University College Hospital Old Students' Association
- A Scholarship known as the University College Hospital
Association Scholarship may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The award is made to assist an undergraduate clinical
medical student of
high academic merit, who is in severe financial difficulty.
- The annual value of the Scholarship may fluctuate
from year to year but will
be in the region of £100.
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention
to compete for the
Scholarship to the Faculty Tutor on or before 31 October.
- The Scholarship is awarded for one year in the
first instance but may be
renewed annually up to an overall maximum period of three years.
- The award is announced in November.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:24 by Registry Web