Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Mrs George Smith and Walter Culverwell Prizes in Movement and Musculoskeletal Biology
The Mrs George Smith Prizes were founded under a bequest to the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1917 by Elizabeth Alexandria Murray Thompson, Ethel Murray Smith, George Murray Smith, Isabel Marion Smith and Alexander Murray Smith in memory of their mother. The Walter Culverwell Prize in Anatomy was founded under a bequest to the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1927 by Margaret Culverwell in memory of her father, and was originally awarded in Anatomy
- Two awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners.
- The Prizes are awarded to the two students who
show the greatest proficiency
in the Movement and Musculoskeletal Biology module in Year 2 of the MBBS
- The value of the First Prize is £100 and the Second Prize £75.
will be accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:16