- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Slater Elective Bursary
Founded in 1991 in memory of Dr J. D. H. Slater
- One or more Bursaries known as the Slater Elective Bursaries
may be awarded
in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Bursaries are awarded to undergraduate clinical medical
assist with expenses incurred in connection with their Elective Period.
- Awards will be in the region of £500.
- Applications should be submitted on the application form
available from the
Faculty Office and should include a description (not more than 500 words
of the project to be undertaken during the elective. The closing date
applications is the last day of March each year.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:44