- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Winifred Secretan Patch, Winifred Ladds and Helen Hanson Prize in Cancer Biology
The Winifred Secretan Patch Prize was founded in 1928 under a bequest to the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in memory of Winifred Secretan Patch. The Winifred Ladds Prize was founded in 1930 under a bequest to the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in memory of Winifred Ladds. The Helen Hanson Prize was founded in 1930 by a donation to the Royal Free Hospital from the League of the Church Militant Helen Hanson Memorial Fund
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners
- The Prize is awarded to the two students who show the greatest
in the Cancer Biology module in Year 2 of the MBBS course.
- The value of the First Prize is £30. The award will be
accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:14