- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1985 by Roussel Limited
- Two Awards known as the Roussel Awards may be awarded
- The Awards are made by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
- The Awards are made to assist undergraduate
clinical medical students with
their travel expenses connected with their Elective Period.
- The value of each Award is £300.
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable
from the Faculty
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of March
- On return from the Elective Period, the successful applicants
required to visit Roussel Laboratories Limited to report on their
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations (Faculty of Clinical Sciences).
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:43