- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Eric Pearce Gould Bursary
Founded in 1941 by Mrs E.L. Pearce Gould, increased in 1976 by the inclusion of the Kellas Fund
- One or more Bursaries known as the Eric Pearce Gould
Bursaries may be
awarded in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Bursaries are awarded to assist undergraduate
clinical medical students
with travel expenses connected with their Elective Periods.
- Awards are normally within the range £50 to £100.
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective Period
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable from
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of
April each year.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:36