Eric Pearce Gould Bursary
Founded in 1941 by Mrs E.L. Pearce Gould, increased in 1976 by the inclusion of the Kellas Fund
- One or more Bursaries known as the Eric Pearce Gould
Bursaries may be
awarded in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Bursaries are awarded to assist undergraduate
clinical medical students
with travel expenses connected with their Elective Periods.
- Awards are normally within the range £50 to £100.
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective Period
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable from
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of
April each year.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:36 by Registry Web