Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The George and Thelma Paraskevaides Foundation Prize in Mechanisms of Drugs Action
The George and Thelma Paraskevaides Foundation Prize was founded in 1996 through a donation to The University College and Middlesex School of Medicine
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners
- The Prize is awarded to the student who shows the greatest
the Mechanisms of Drugs Action module in Year 2 of the MBBS course. The
the Prize is £200. The award will be accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.