- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Overall Performance in Child and Family Health with Dermatology
1st Shelley Prize in Paediatrics, General Practice Prize & Sarkany Prize in Dermatology
2nd Boldero & Shelley Prize in Paediatrics, General Practice Prize & Sarkany Prize in Dermatology
3rd Hart, Dawkins & Shelley Prize in Paediatrics, General Practice Prize & Sarkany Prize in Dermatology
4th Hart, Dawkins & Shelley Prize in Paediatrics, General Practice Prize & Sarkany Prize in Dermatology
5th Shelley Prize in Paediatrics, General Practice Prize & Sarkany Prize in Dermatology
The Ursula Shelley prize was founded at the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine
The General Practice Prize was founded at the University College and Middlesex School of Medicine
The Sarkany Prize was founded at The Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1982 with a donation from Smith & Nephew, and renamed after Dr Sarkany in 1992 in recognition of his work in Dermatology.
The Harold Boldero Prize was founded in 1957 by subscription in honour of the late Sir Harold Boldero, Dean of The Middlesex Hospital Medical School.
The Michael Dawkins Medal was founded in 1967 by Dr C J Massey Dawkins, Consultant Anaesthetist in University College Hospital, in memory of his son, Dr Michael Dawkins who qualified in 1955, was a Lecturer in Morbid Anatomy in University College Hospital Medical School and died in 1965.
The Edward Hart prize was founded at The Middlesex Hospital Medical School
Awarded jointly from 2003 following the merger of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine with the University College and Middlesex School of Medicine.
- 5 prizes may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the MBBS Board of Examiners.
- The awards are made to the 5 students who show the greatest proficiency in Paediatrics, General Practice and Dermatology in the MBBS examinations in year 5.
- No application is necessary.
The values of the prizes are:
- 1st Shelley, GP, Sarkany £250
- 2nd Boldero, Shelley, GP, Sarkany £200
- 3rd Hart, Darwkins, Shelley, GP, Sarkany £150
- 4th Hart, Dawkins, Shelley, GP, Sarkany £100
- 4th Shelley, GP, Sarkany £50
- Each award is accompanied by a certificate.
- The awards are announced in August.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 10 sep 12 17:09