Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Freeman, Magrath and F T Roberts Prize in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The Freeman Prize was founded at The Middlesex Hospital Medical School by the late H W Freeman, F.R.C.S.I. The Magrath Prize was founded at UCL Medical School in 1912 by Mrs F Magrath. The F.T. Roberts Prize was founded at UCL Medical School in 1926 by Mrs F.T. Roberts, widow of Dr F.T. Roberts, Physician to University College Hospital. Awarded jointly from 1987 following the merger of the Middlesex Hospital Medical School and the UCL Medical School.
- One prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
- The award is made to the student who shows the greatest
Obstetrics & Gynaecology in the M.B., B.S. examinations
in the second
Women’s Health and Communicable Diseases Module.
- No application is necessary.
- The value of the Prize is £150. The award is accompanied
- The award is announced in May.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:47 by Registry Web