Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1968 by a benefaction from Mr C.W. Flemming, Consultant Surgeon to University College Hospital and formerly Dean of the Medical School, and Mrs Flemming
- One or more Fellowships known as the Flemming
Scholarships may be awarded in
- The Fellowships are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Fellowships are awarded to undergraduate clinical medical
assist with travel expenses connected with their Elective Periods.
- Awards are normally within the range £50 to £100.
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable
from the Faculty
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of April each
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.