Founded in 1930
- An Entrance Scholarship, known as the Ferriere Scholarship may
be awarded in
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The value of the Scholarship is £40.
- Candidates must be students of high academic promise who have
Anatomy and Physiology in the Faculty of Clinical Sciences, who have
the 2nd Examination for Medical Degrees of the University of London, and
without financial assistance would be unable to complete the medical
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention to
compete for the
Scholarship to the Faculty Tutor on or before 31 October.
- The Scholarship is awarded for one year in the first instance
but may be
renewed annually up to an overall maximum period of three years.
- The award is announced in November.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:21 by Registry Web