- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Douglas and Anne Feltham Scholarship
Founded in 1960 by Mr Douglas Feltham
- The Scholarship, known as the Douglas and Anne Feltham
Scholarship, may be
awarded in each session.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The award is made to assist an undergraduate clinical medical
high academic merit who is not in receipt of, or does not qualify for, a
award from the Department of Education and Science or other similar
- The value of the Scholarship is about £300.
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention to
compete for the
Scholarship to the Faculty Tutor on or before 31 October.
- The Scholarship is awarded for one session in the first instance
but may be
renewed annually up to an overall maximum period of three years.
- The award is announced in November.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:20