Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Douglas and Anne Feltham Scholarship
Founded in 1960 by Mr Douglas Feltham
- The Scholarship, known as the Douglas and Anne Feltham
Scholarship, may be
awarded in each session.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The award is made to assist an undergraduate clinical medical
high academic merit who is not in receipt of, or does not qualify for, a
award from the Department of Education and Science or other similar
- The value of the Scholarship is about £300.
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention to
compete for the
Scholarship to the Faculty Tutor on or before 31 October.
- The Scholarship is awarded for one session in the first instance
but may be
renewed annually up to an overall maximum period of three years.
- The award is announced in November.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.