Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The College Prize in Endocrine Systems
Sessional prizes are UCL prizes awarded in each Faculty.
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners.
- The Prize is awarded to the student who shows the
greatest proficiency in
the Endocrine Systems module in Year 2 of the MBBS course.
- The value of the Prize is £75. The award will be
accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:07