- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The College Prize in Endocrine Systems
Sessional prizes are UCL prizes awarded in each Faculty.
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners.
- The Prize is awarded to the student who shows the
greatest proficiency in
the Endocrine Systems module in Year 2 of the MBBS course.
- The value of the Prize is £75. The award will be
accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:07