Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Drummond Prize for Overall Performance in Year 1
The Drummond Prizes were founded in 1973 by Dr L. Margaret Kerly in memory of Sir Jack Drummond, Professor of Biochemistry at UCL, 1922-1945, and Dean of the Faculty of Medical Sciences, 1929-1932
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Board of Examiners in Life Sciences (Medical)
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in Year 1 of the MBBS course.
- The value of the Drummond Prize is £500. The award is accompanied by a certificate.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.