- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The Charlotte Dixon Memorial Prize for Overall Performance in Year 2
The Charlotte Dixon Memorial Prize was founded in 1978 in memory of Charlotte Dixon, who entered the Middlesex Hospital Medical School as a student in October 1976 and died in June 1978
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty
of Biomedical Sciences Board of Examiners
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in Year 2 of
- The value of the prize is £200. The award will be accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The awards are announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:08