- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Croxon Memorial Scholarship
Founded in 1955 by Mr G.F.C. Croxon in memory of his son, Kenneth Eric Croxon, R.A.F., killed in action in 1943
- One or more scholarships, known as the Croxon Memorial
Scholarships, may be
awarded in each session.
- These Scholarships are awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- Awards may be made to one or more medical students in need of financial
assistance to complete his or her studies.
- The value of the Scholarships are to be determined
by the Faculty Tutor
(Clinical Sciences) and approved by the Dean
of the Faculty of Clinical
- The awards are made at the discretion of the Vice-Dean
and Tutor or the
Director of Student Welfare of the Faculty of Clinical
Sciences and approved by
- The award holders must be registered clinical
medical students of the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:19