Croxon Memorial Scholarship
Founded in 1955 by Mr G.F.C. Croxon in memory of his son, Kenneth Eric Croxon, R.A.F., killed in action in 1943
- One or more scholarships, known as the Croxon Memorial
Scholarships, may be
awarded in each session.
- These Scholarships are awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- Awards may be made to one or more medical students in need of financial
assistance to complete his or her studies.
- The value of the Scholarships are to be determined
by the Faculty Tutor
(Clinical Sciences) and approved by the Dean
of the Faculty of Clinical
- The awards are made at the discretion of the Vice-Dean
and Tutor or the
Director of Student Welfare of the Faculty of Clinical
Sciences and approved by
- The award holders must be registered clinical
medical students of the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:19 by Registry Web