Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Bunzl & Hart Prizes in Psychiatry
The Bunzl Prize was founded at the UCL Medical School in 1980 by a donation from Mr G.G. Bunzl. The Bernard Hart Prize was founded at the UCL Medical School in 1969 under the will of Dr Bernard Hart, Physician in Psychological Medicine to University College Hospital, 1913-47. Awarded jointly from 2003 following the merger of the UCL Medical School with the University College and Middlesex School of Medicine.
- Two equal prizes may be awarded in each
- The Prizes are awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of examiners
appointed by the Faculty of Biomedical Sciences.
- Prizes are awarded on the basis
of a viva examination in Psychiatry for
candidates selected on the basis of their
performance in the Psychiatry
assessments and attachments during the Clinical
- The oral examinations will normally be held
- The value of each Prize is £150. Each award
shall be accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The award is subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 13:35 by Registry Web