- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Bernard Hart TeamPrizes
The Bernard Hart Prize was founded in 1969 under the will of Dr Bernard Hart, Physician in Psychological Medicine to University College Hospital, 1913-47.
The project prizes were introduced in 2003 following the merger of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine with the University College and Middlesex School of Medicine.
- A maximum of 18 prizes may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the MBBS Board of Examiners.
- Up to 6 awards may be made in each of the 3 Clinical Neurosciences Modules to the students placed overall first in the project presentations.
- No application is necessary.
- The value of each prize is £10 in the form of a book token.
- Each award is accompanied by a certificate.
- The award is announced in August.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 10 sep 12 16:52